How Can You Support the Camp?
Without the support of many individuals or companies, making this dream a reality for these children and families would not be possible. Our camps are offered free of charge to all of the campers, and to make this happen we need your support. Please help us in any way you can as any and all donations are appreciated and needed. We are a 501(c)(3) corporation, and all donations are tax-deductible under the guidelines of the Federal Government.
Ways You Can Help
- $70: An exciting camp activity for 1 child
- $180: An exciting day of camp for 1 child
- $360: One exciting day of camp for 2 children
- $1100: Support 1 camper for the entire week**
- $2200: Six fun-filled days of camp for 2 children**
**Donors at the $750 and above level will receive an invitation to our Special Guest Party held during the week of the cancer camp! Something you don’t want to miss!!
We hope we can count on your support and we look forward to hearing from you.
Please download our donor form, fill it out and return along with your donation to:
Camp Magical Moments
190 S Milton Ave
Shelley, ID 83274
Please make all checks payable to Camp Magical Moments. Thank you!
Camp Magical Moments, Cancer Camp for Kids, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) corporation
and all donations are tax-deductible.
We Also Have a Wishlist
These items are always needed:
- Batteries – C, D, AAA, AA
- Walkie Talkies
- Gift Cards – Walmart, Staples, Sam’s Club
- Arts & Craft Supplies